When you’re an entrepreneur, you’re usually in a career and field that you enjoy. You take pride in your business and look forward to each day, as you get the chance to participate in something you’re passionate about. You don’t have to answer to anyone, you make your own hours and the success of your company is in your hands. You get the chance to contribute to your community and leave a legacy for your children (especially with Weed Man’s family-friendly model). Once you become successful, you reap the benefits; but that’s not to say that entrepreneurship isn’t hard work. This is a typical Day in the Life of a Weed Man Franchisee.
- Arrive at the office to start your day.
- Coming into the office to enjoy a coffee and get your day started is something a lot of people do to start their day on the right foot. This is the perfect time to review paperwork and prepare for the day or week ahead. Before your day gets busy, this is a great time to check up on your customers as well. Answer your messages and schedule new appointments. Great customer service contributes to your overall success, so this part of a franchisee’s day is imperative.
- Check-in with your technicians.
- Safety and communication are important for all Weed Man franchisees. Once your technicians arrive, holding a daily tailgate meeting is a great idea. This will give you the chance to go over the day’s schedule, discuss proper procedures and give your team a pep talk to get them motivated for the day ahead.
- Prepare the shop for a busy day.
- After your daily tailgate meeting, franchisees and technicians can spend some time tidying up the shop, getting equipment ready and preparing themselves for a full day’s work. Perform a vehicle check to ensure technicians will be safe on the road. This will ensure quality service, with no unexpected hiccups throughout the day.
- Time to get to work.
- One of the great things about owning a Weed Man franchise is you get the opportunity to get out of the office and work outside. Turf care applications are the foundation of Weed Man’s service. Franchisees and technicians alike are well-trained and state-certified chemical applicators. Technicians will inspect soil quality and thatch samples and explain their findings to the customer.
- Practice great customer service.
- Of course, practising great customer service is imperative at all times, in any industry. Between jobs, franchisees and technicians take the time to meet with prospective customers. Gaining new customers is easy, as the results of our services are so visible. Weed Man owners create greener spaces for families to live and play.
- Return to the office to wrap up your day.
- After all of your customers’ lawns have been serviced, franchisees return to the office to catch up on afternoon paperwork, check in with their office staff and update records of production for the day. Weed Man systems are built to provide predictable results based on accurate information. If franchisees ever have questions, local franchisors are only a phone call away; and even if there aren’t questions to be answered, they love to hear about franchisees’ progress in the field.
- Love your lawn.
- After a long, yet satisfying day, it’s time to love your own lawn and spend some much-deserved time with your family and friends!
If you or someone you know is interested in receiving additional information on franchise opportunities with Weed Man, please visit us at www.weedmanfranchise.com. We’d love to hear from you!