Named “One of the Best Franchises to Buy” by Forbes two years in a row, Weed Man has helped hundreds of business owners diversify their services and enjoy the benefits of a new recurring revenue stream. We’ve partnered with existing business owners from landscaping, pest control, and independent lawn care backgrounds, just to name a few. However, entrepreneurs originating from outside of the green industry have also found tremendous success when investing in the Weed Man brand, as our comprehensive, ongoing training covers every facet of running a lawn care business – from agronomics and technical procedures to marketing and administration.
What Weed Man Offers:
- Cross-marketing opportunities that help landscaping companies bring new customers through the door
- An impressive customer retention rate (approx. 75-80%)
- National buying power
- In-depth business planning that will help our business remain current, within budget, and on track for success
- Proven systems that increase efficiency and profitability
- Comprehensive, ongoing training
- Unparalleled support provided by regional consultants and our corporate team
- Advanced marketing systems that work
- Strong profit margins
- Asset-building to help you secure your future and retirement
What Our Franchisees Are Saying:
“We have been able to show growth year over year since we bought our Weed Man franchise. It has proven to be a recession resistant business. Anyone looking at buying any type of business, regardless of if they are already in the green industry or not, should definitely consider a Weed Man franchise! The value of our renewing customer base and outstanding products/services is unmatched in our industry. We know that we are building a sustainable legacy to pass along to our family and provide a very nice retirement lifestyle in the future.” –Kim & Mark Kosberg | Weed Man Midland, MI. | Owners since 2007
Weed Man Franchise Ownership
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us today and find out how Weed Man has become the largest franchised lawn care company in North America.
When you become a Weed Man franchisee, you don’t just open a window of opportunity for yourself – you also create a world of potential for career-oriented individuals within your local community.
Weed Man provides jobs for thousands of people each year, from Customer Outreach Representatives to Sales & Marketing Managers to Lawn Care Technicians, and everything in between.
Weed Man Dayton, Ohio was recently featured in the news when long-term employee, Christian Ruvalcaba, was promoted to Marketing Director for the local branch after moving up through the company. Having started with Weed Man as a student canvasser, Christian was able to build an amazing career for himself as a result of hard work and dedication to the brand. (Read the full story)
To learn more about opening your own Weed Man franchise, contact us today at 1-888-321-9333 or request more information here.
Happy 2017! Welcome to a new year filled with opportunity for you and your business.
As you gear up for the year ahead, consider throwing more traditional resolution-making out the window. Why? Resolutions are often too vague and lack the process map needed to attain goals. That’s why Weed Man recommends making an action plan. An action plan is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that will help you along the path toward reaching your goal(s). It gives you a workable checklist that will hold you more accountable throughout the year.
Below are a few samples to help you rethink your goal-setting strategy and turn those vague resolutions into detailed plans: Sample goal #1: Provide better customer service.
Sample action plan #1: I will aim to improve my company’s customer service department by:
- Implementing paid, hands-on training workshops with my staff every Thursday morning at 8:00 am.
- Introducing a performance-based reward system to motivate members of the department.
- Recording calls for quality assurance purposes and providing feedback to members of my staff.
Sample goal #2: Make more money online this year.
Sample action plan #2: I will attempt to grow in the digital space by:
- Investing in pay-per-click and mobile advertising.
- Getting involved in social media.
- Making improvements to my company’s website.
Sample goal #3: Keep my employees longer.
Sample action plan #3: I will improve employee retention by:
- Revamping our company’s pay structure.
- Providing regular feedback to staff members.
- Creating a monthly social hour with free drinks and snacks to help build employee morale.
See the difference? Try it yourself! Remember: an action plan will keep you focused by honing in on the steps needed to help you reach your goals.
Brought to you by Weed Man. Visit us online at www.weedmanfranchise.com or call us 1-888-321-9333 for more information on our franchise opportunities.