Named “One of the Best Franchises to Buy” by Forbes two years in a row, Weed Man has helped hundreds of business owners diversify their services and enjoy the benefits of a new recurring revenue stream. We’ve partnered with existing business owners from landscaping, pest control, and independent lawn care backgrounds, just to name a few. However, entrepreneurs originating from outside of the green industry have also found tremendous success when investing in the Weed Man brand, as our comprehensive, ongoing training covers every facet of running a lawn care business – from agronomics and technical procedures to marketing and administration.
What Weed Man Offers:
- Cross-marketing opportunities that help landscaping companies bring new customers through the door
- An impressive customer retention rate (approx. 75-80%)
- National buying power
- In-depth business planning that will help our business remain current, within budget, and on track for success
- Proven systems that increase efficiency and profitability
- Comprehensive, ongoing training
- Unparalleled support provided by regional consultants and our corporate team
- Advanced marketing systems that work
- Strong profit margins
- Asset-building to help you secure your future and retirement
What Our Franchisees Are Saying:
“We have been able to show growth year over year since we bought our Weed Man franchise. It has proven to be a recession resistant business. Anyone looking at buying any type of business, regardless of if they are already in the green industry or not, should definitely consider a Weed Man franchise! The value of our renewing customer base and outstanding products/services is unmatched in our industry. We know that we are building a sustainable legacy to pass along to our family and provide a very nice retirement lifestyle in the future.” –Kim & Mark Kosberg | Weed Man Midland, MI. | Owners since 2007
Weed Man Franchise Ownership
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us today and find out how Weed Man has become the largest franchised lawn care company in North America.