In today’s day and age, technology is constantly evolving and making our lives more fun and certainly more interesting, but at the same time, it can sometimes make life just a little more complicated. Don’t you agree? Weed Man boasts over 45 years of experience in the industry. We are constantly innovating, but our core values and ideologies have always remained the same. The Weed Man system provides protected territories, comprehensive training, exclusive computer and marketing systems, dominant purchasing power and a commitment to training…the roots to our successful green industry business and some of the largest factors that contribute to being nationally recognized by Forbes magazine as One of the Best Franchises to Buy, by Entrepreneur as the #1 franchise in lawn care, by CNBC as one of nine franchises that can make you rich, as well as many other impressive accolades!
How do we do it? We keep it simple! Here’s why:
- Everyone can grasp it. Not everyone is as technologically-inclined as Mark Zuckerberg and at Weed Man, we are well aware of that. The more complicated the systems are, the greater the risk. By keeping our systems user-friendly, we are increasing the network’s chance of success.
- It’s easier to duplicate our successes. As they say, if something works, why change it?! Last year alone, Weed Man USA reported over $82 million in system-wide revenue. We must be doing something right!
- The results are measurable. In everything we do, our systems have been conceived, tested, refined and ultimately proven to increase efficiency and profitability. We have taken the time to create standardized procedures that are based upon measurable results to ensure success. It’s imperative to know what’s working and what isn’t.
- It requires less to achieve greater. Keeping the strategy simple is effective because it allows everyone to better understand the use of our systems, as well as the results, ultimately shortening the necessary training process and accelerating the time to overall business success; and thus, watching the company experience exponential growth.
- Customer retention. As written by Harvard Business Review ‘Many brands lead consumers down confusing purchase paths. The savviest ones simplify and personalize the route.’ We couldn’t have said it better ourselves! Keeping the sales process straight forward, makes it easier to for the customer to understand and therefore, increases revenue and helps the business achieve success.
If you are interested in learning more about franchise opportunities in your area, visit us online at www.weedmanfranchise.com or call 1-888-321-9333. We look forward to hearing from you!