At Weed Man USA, our franchisees’ success and dedication are two of the most important aspects of our brand’s great reputation. Their success is our success, which is why we do all we can to train and support Weed Man owners across the country, to set them up to be the best they can be.
Building a profitable business isn’t easy, but after over 45 years in the game, we have what it takes to help franchisees rise to the top. Weed Man franchisees are set-up for success from the very beginning, and here are just a few reasons why:
- How do you do? New prospects are initially introduced to the Weed Man brand via an informative phone call with our Franchise Consultant. This call is used as a tool to get to know one another, on both a personal level and a business level. If both parties determine the partnership to be a good fit, potential franchisees go through an initial webinar to get a feel for our systems, what the franchising process looks like and to learn more about our brand.
- We offer extensive, continuous training. Once the mutual investigation process is complete and the FDD has been signed, new franchisees attend our 10-day long training at the Weed Man head office in Ontario, Canada. Several topics are discussed, including administration, technical, marketing, business planning and budgeting, as well as all of the training tools required to manage new employees. But it doesn’t stop there. We help franchisees stay current and on the cutting edge of lawn care with ongoing training and regular seminars. And through our team of regional franchisors, you’ll have constant access to an experienced consultant who wants your franchise to succeed.
- We’re swimming in a wealth of ‘green’ knowledge. When you become a Weed Man franchisee, you join the extended Weed Man family. Our network of Weed Man franchisors represents decades of lawn care operation experience. Their collective wisdom has been fine-tuned into a system that allows you to run a successful lawn care operation with no prior lawn care or agronomic training or knowledge.
- Forty-five years has been good to us. Weed Man has been around for over 45 years, so we have quite the history to back us up. Over those almost five decades, we have earned a solid reputation that we are very proud of. Not only are our customers happy, but we are also known in the business world for having outstanding franchisee satisfaction. Just recently we were named one of the “Best Franchises to Buy” by Forbes. Also, Weed Man has consistently ranked amongst the best of the best by Franchise Business Review and Entrepreneur.
- We teach fundamentals. It’s not all about knowing lawn care and agronomics! New franchisees are trained on how to build a successful Weed Man franchise, as well as how to manage growth and profitability. Head office provides ongoing support when it comes to all facets of the business.
- We make it easy for anyone. We have hundreds of franchisees, all with different career backgrounds and strengths. Whether you are currently a part of the green industry, or you are in a completely unrelated field, we make it easy for entrepreneurs with the right attitude to become Weed Man franchisees. It all comes down to your approach to ownership and your drive! Click here to read more about the diverse owners of Weed Man.
If owning a business is something that you’ve seriously considered, or if you already own a business and are looking for an additional profit center, Weed Man can make franchise ownership easy for you, too. We would be happy to meet you, guide you and help you form a strategic partnership! For more information on franchising with Weed Man USA, visit http://www.weedmanfranchise.com/.