As a current business owner (or prospective business owner!), have you considered the many different ways branding can impact how you are viewed in the marketplace?
Company branding involves far more than just a snazzy logo. It encapsulates who you are and how the world views your business. If you don’t continuously work to build and solidify your brand as trustworthy and capable, you won’t be able to attract new customers, hire the right employees, or grow your revenue.
Below is a list of several items that should be considered when focusing in on your business’s brand:
- Your mission statement. Your company’s mission statement is your reason for being and will help tell your brand’s story. The right mission statement can build credibility right off the bat, helping you edge out your competition.
- Company values. Your values say a lot about who you are, especially when you put them into practice. If you pride your company on being open and honest, put that into writing and be sure to walk the walk. This will help you build the right kind of reputation and, as a result, positive brand associations.
- Brand colors. Distinct brand colors help separate your business from the competition. It’s nearly impossible to compare apples to apples when looking at a company with flourescent/neon hues versus one that features classic colors, as each tells its own story and may attract very different types of consumers.
- Uniforms. Imagine someone showed up at your doorstep to provide a service and wasn’t wearing any branded items. Not only does this come across as sloppy, it also creates a level of distrust between the company and the end customer.
- Marketing strategy. How you market can definitely impact the way people see your brand. If you include telemarketing in your marketing efforts but don’t respect the laws pertaining to it, your business will quickly lose favor with the public.
- Marketing materials. When it comes to your materials, you’ll want to ensure consistent design that features your colors, logos and contact information. Changing up the look and feel of your collateral on a regular basis will cause brand confusion and
When entrepreneurs invest in a Weed Man franchise, they are not only investing in a company, but in a brand that is backed by 47 years of success. Find out more by calling 1-888-321-9333 today!