Congratulations on becoming a bonafide entrepreneur! As you venture into this new and exciting chapter of your life, it is important to take a moment to gauge your level of preparedness. In the chaos leading up to your grand opening, the last thing you want to do is miss a crucial deadline or lack the essential materials needed to get your business up and running.
To help you assess whether or not you’re ready to get started, Weed Man has put together an easy-to-follow checklist with several important “to dos”. Take a look!
New Business Checklist:
- Create an in-depth business plan
- Choose a company name
- Incorporate/Register (Corporation, LLC, DBA)
- Ensure your finances are in order and that you have the cash flow needed to get started. Apply for loans if needed.
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Set up a business bank account
- Apply for any necessary business licenses or permits
- Get your website live
- Rent office or retail space (if required)
- Hire staff
- Secure insurance coverage
- Ensure you have suppliers in order (if required)
- Have marketing materials (business cards, brochures, etc.) on hand
- Secure the support of your family
There is so much to remember when getting your new business off the ground, but starting with the basics above can help keep you on track and organized without becoming overwhelmed.
If you’re an entrepreneur at heart but aren’t ready to go it alone, consider investing in a Weed Man franchise. Franchise ownership allows you to run your own business with the added benefits of expert support and proven systems along the way.
Visit www.weedmanfranchise.com or call 1-888-321-9333 for more information.